Please visit this site to apply for the position:https://shar.es/1780Ya
NEI Electric is an established electrical contractor with four offices in the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin. NEI Electric provides commercial and industrial businesses with excellent customer service resulting in long term relationships. Our employees are well trained, conscientious, community minded people and our Eau Claire, WI Office is in need of a quality individual to add to our staff.
The primary functions of this role includes, but not limited to: Provide overall administrative and technical management on construction project site from estimating and bid preparation through final acceptance by client.
- Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work and resources required to successfully complete project.
- Prepare complete estimate for selected project with detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, takeoff information, contracting, and the like.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, AE representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of onsite administrative staff in accounting, purchasing, etc.)
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required. Initiate and maintain extra work estimating and issuance of change orders.
- Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project
- Perform additional assignments per Supervisor’s direction
- Minimum (4) year degree in Construction Management or equivalent Project Management experience
- Electrical construction experience preferred
- Commitment to providing superior customer service
- High-energy, self-motivated team player
- Must have thorough knowledge of project management, project management / estimating, scheduling, business development, sales, marketing, quality control, field safety, start-up, Microsoft office suite, estimating software and computer skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and the ability to multi-task