Administrative Assistant – SCF -WI
NEI Electric is an established electrical contractor with four offices in the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin. NEI Electric provides commercial and industrial businesses with excellent customer service resulting in long term relationships. Our employees are well trained, conscientious, community minded people and our Saint Croix Falls, WI Office is in need of a quality individual to add to our staff.
The primary functions of this role includes, but not limited to: Provide clerical and secretarial support to one or more people within a specified department or project.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Type all types of documents - letters, reports, memos, lists, etc. May entail producing confidential documents
· Maintain and set-up filing systems. Photo-copy documents as required
· Answer phones, take and forward messages
· Schedule meetings per supervisor’s request, reserve location, distribute agenda, etc.
· Maintain supervisor’s calendar
· May take and transcribe dictation. Prepare final documentation from written format
· Insure routine work items (daily, weekly, monthly data reports or similar items) are received
· Maintain/order sufficient stock of office supplies.
Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· High school degree or equivalent
· Minimum 1 year office/ secretarial or clerical experience
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel/Outlook/Word/Adobe)
· Construction experience is preferred
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
NEI Electric offers an excellent salary, benefit package that includes medical, dental, 401(k), flexible spending plan, and vacation time.
Send resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com